Upholstery and Cleaning Services
Transforming Your Upholstery
Has your upholstery suffered a variety of stains over the years? Luckily, our upholstery cleaning service will make your furniture look and feel like new again. Mayhem will strike your carpets and upholstery sooner than later, so let the experts at Chem-Dry take care of it. We at Chem-Dry have seen it all, committing to healthy High Point carpet and upholstery cleaning for nearly forty years.
Clean & Protect
We use a different method than ordinary steam cleaners called the HCE (Hot Carbonating Extraction) cleaning process, lifting some of the toughest stains to the surface. Dark markings on your upholstery are no match for the High Point upholstery cleaning service provided by AJ Chem-Dry. Also, don’t just clean your upholstery, protect it! Our first-class upholstery cleaning service offers a protectant option that will guard your furniture from potential stains. There’s always going to be some spillage when it comes to upholstery, so book an appointment that cleanses and protects against future accidents.
High Point & Surrounding Area - Proven Results
Upholstery typically comes with a form of stain guard, but eventually that guard wears off, leaving your furniture unprotected. Future stains will quickly come out after our Chem-Dry Protectant is applied. With all of the benefits our clean & protect package offers, why not choose AJ Chem-Dry? Our HCE cleaning is proven to remove 99.1% of allergens from upholstery, while providing healthy cleaning solutions that promote your health. Call now for an upholstery cleaning that will exceed your expectations!
Tested and Proven Superior Results
Chem-Dry commissioned a leading independent laboratory to test the performance and healthfulness of our Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) cleaning process. The lab concluded that Chem-Dry’s HCE process removes an average of 99.1% of common household allergens from upholstery. The allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen.
In addition, the lab found that our HCE process, used along with a sanitizer, removes an average of 89% of the airborne bacteria in the home, improving indoor air quality.
Chem-Dry uses the power of carbonation to lift dirt and soil to the surface of your fabric upholstery where it is sucked away using our powerful Chem-Dry cleaning systems. The secret to Chem-Dry's drier, healthier upholstery cleaning is the millions of tiny effervescent cleaning bubbles in our cleaner we call The Natural®. The carbonating solutions penetrate deep into the base of the carpet, literally exploding dirt and grime off of the fiber's surface. Then, we use hot water extraction to lift the dirty particles to the surface where they are whisked away. Chem-Dry’s safe, non-toxic solutions actually help your fabrics stay as clean as when they were new.
Chem-Dry offers Unique Advantages
- Safe for all kinds of upholstery, including some of the finest natural fibers and the hardiest synthetics.
- Safe for children and pets.
- A money saver because Chem-Dry leaves no sticky or dirt-attracting residues which can prematurely resoil your upholstery.
- Great for auto interiors, boat interiors, office dividers, furniture and any upholstered item.
- Chem-Dry's fabric Protector shields your upholstery by forming a water and oil repellent barrier on the surface of your upholstery material.
- Specialty leather cleaning service with products endorsed by more than 300 tanneries and leather manufacturers.
Leather Cleaning & Restoration
Chem-Dry, the world's largest carpet and upholstery cleaner, offers the absolute best services in Leather Furniture cleaning and maintenance. Over time, body oils, perspiration, skin acids and other soils can work their way into the leather. Many cleaning products currently on the market are not appropriate for leather, and may break down leather finishes, leading to dryness and cracking. Chem-Dry leather products are safe and effective for your leather furniture. With regular cleaning by a Chem-Dry Certified Leather Specialist, you can prevent undue wear and keep your leather furniture looking great.
Causes of Leather Deterioration
- Oils and Grease — Body oils from both humans and animals attach and hold onto leather. Hair and hand oils are easily transferred to the head cushions and arm rests of the furniture and can cause serious damage to the protective finishes found on leather.
- Atmospheric Soils — Consider the dust that builds up on a coffee table or desk over a week's time. This same dust is being deposited on your leather. In addition to this dust you add airborne cooking oils and atmospheric pollutants that are present—to some degree—in every home.
- Common Soils — These soils include the common dirt tracked in from outside along with sand and fibers from plants. The fibers are brought in the home by adults, kids and pets and attach to the leather every time the furniture is used.
- Dyes and Inks — The inks from newsprint in newspapers can readily be deposited on leather. Clothes such as denims can transfer dye onto leather in a process called dye transfer. The direct ink from a leaky pen or the aspiring toddler artist should not be forgotten.
A regular cleaning schedule including professional cleaning 4 times a year is recommended.
Our upholstery cleaning service areas include:
Greensboro | Guilford County | Jamestown | Summerfield | Oak Ridge | Asheboro | High Point | Colfax | Pleasant Garden | Randleman | Archdale | Climax | Remseur | Liberty | Seagrove